Founded when Emperor Murakami and Ouchi Masatsune built an upper shrine on top of Mt. Takasegaki in the 10th century. When Shinto and Buddhism were split apart in 1870, it was renamed Kudamatsu Shrine.The upper shrine is on the peak of Mt. Washizu, the middle shrine is halfway down the slopes, and the “child” shrine is at the base.
- Kudamatsu Shrine
- Yoshiwara, Kudamatsu, Yamaguchi
- 5 mins by car from Kudamatsu Station
1984番地 Kouchi, Kudamatsu, Yamaguchi 744-0061