Kudamatsu City Tourism Association
The Association works to promote culture, tourism, and recreation in Kudamatsu and contribute to the development of both culture among residents and of industry.
|Address||Kudamatsu City Tourism Association Secretariat, Kudamatsu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
1-38 Shinkawa 2-chome, Kudamatsu
|Hours||8:30 to 17:15|
|Closed||Weekends and public holidays|
Free public wireless LAN
Kudamatsu Free Wi-Fi
There are 8 locations in municipal facilities that offer free Wi-Fi connections. A Wi-Fi capable smartphone or tablet can be used to connect.
|Locations||1F lobby, Kudamatsu City Office / Kudamatsu Citizens’ Gymnasium / Toyoi Community Center / Station South Citizens’ Exchange Center / Suetake Community Center / Nakamura General Welfare Center / Hanaoka Community Center / Regional Exchange Center|
|Hours||8:00 to 22:00|
|Network name (SSID)||“Kudamatsu Free Wi-Fi a” or “Kudamatsu Free Wi-Fi b”|
|Password||Displayed at the reception desk of each facility|
How to connect
- Select the “Kudamatsu Free Wi-Fi a” or “Kudamatsu Free Wi-Fi b” network and enter the password displayed at the reception desk of the facility to connect. Launch your browser to display the verification screen.
- Select either “Verification by e-mail” or “Verification by social media account” and follow the steps to register.
See here for details User Manual (PDF: 900KB)
- Registration is valid for 6 months from first use. If you do not use it within 6 months, you will need to re-register.
- Registered devices can be used at the other facilities without additional registration.
Precautions for use
- Access logs are kept to ensure no improper or illicit use.
- As this service is open to the general public, there is the risk that malicious third parties may attempt to steal your IDs, passwords, credit card numbers and other personal information. Use your own judgment when sending important data.
- To ensure the service is available equally to all users, users are asked to refrain from using excessive amounts of data, such as watching videos for extended periods.
Yamaguchi Free Wi-Fi
Multilingual Call Center
This is a free interpretation service for foreign visitors, available in Yamaguchi Prefecture alone.
It can be used to find out key information such as transportation or tourism information.